Shop for STI Firearms
Gun Owners of America
|Store - Optics-Mounts-Weapon Sights - AIMPOINT® MICRO T-1
Micro T-1 - No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.
Built to offer the same battle proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-1 is able to perform under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. Suitable for use on Rifles, Carbines, Shotguns, Submachineguns and Handguns, the Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and can also be “piggybacked” on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. The Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters that need night vision comptability.
The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is especially suited for 3rd generation night vision technology. Aimpoint’s unique band-pass coating on the reflective lens reflects select frequencies of red light at near 100% efficiency in order to give the highest possible dot brightness, while transmitting nearly 100% of light in the Infrared and near-infrared part of the spectrum to provide the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation NVD. With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 8 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-1 is ready for use around the clock.
Unique features for Micro T-1
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro T-1
• Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachineguns and handguns
• Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount
• 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
• Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
• 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one
extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
• Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail.
• Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
• New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery
• 4 MOA dot
• Hard anodized non-reflective finish.
• Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
• Precision adjustments for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
• Use as a stand alone sight or “piggybacked” on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
Aimpoint also offers 2 other Micro sights. The Micro H-1 and the Micro R-1.
- Unlimited field of viewParallax-free and unlimited eye reliefUnaffected by extreme weather conditionsRugged, durable constructionNo hazardous materialsNo laser emission that could be harmful to your eyesMechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
||Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
||Anti reflex and Band Pass coatings, NVD compatible
||One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032, commercially available
|Battery Life, typical**
||Over 5 years of continuous (day and night) use at pos 8 of 12 and
|Switch, dot brightness
||12 settings – 4 NVD and 8 Daylight of which 1Extra Bright,
||Extruded, high strength aluminum, hard anodized
||Black to dark gray, non-glare finish
|Material lens covers
||Rubber, black, non-glare finish
||Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation,
||Keyed surface Patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
||62 mm (2.4)
||41 mm x 36 mm (1.6” x 1.4”) for sight only and 41 mm x 40 mm (1.6” x 1.6”) for sight with Mount
||84 grams (3.0 oz) Sight only, 105 grams (3.7 oz) Sight with Mount
||-45 oC to +71 oC (-50 oF to +160 oF)
||25 m (80 ft.)
|Fits on Picatinny rails