Shop for STI Firearms
Gun Owners of America
|Store - Optics-Mounts-Weapon Sights - AIMPOINT® MICRO R-1
Micro R-1 - This member of the Micro family of sights is designed and built with the competitive handgunner in mind. With its silver metallic finish and its 104 g, the Micro R-1 is perfect on pistols and revolvers for NRA Action Pistol or IPSC competition. With its 4 MOA dot size, the Micro R-1 is also ideally suited for use on stainless hunting rifles.
Unique features for Micro R-1
• Its weight – 84 g without mount and 105 g with mount
Ideal for rifles, shotguns, handguns or archery equipment.
• Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment.
ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery.
• Available in 4 MOA (minutes of angle).
• Submersible to 15 feet (5 meters).
• 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
• Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
• Precision adjustment for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
• 13 settings for use in daylight and lowlight conditions.
• Color Silver
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
Aimpoint also offers 2 other Micro sights. The Micro H-1 and the Micro T-1.
- Unlimited field of viewParallax-free and unlimited eye reliefUnaffected by extreme weather conditionsRugged, durable constructionNo hazardous materialsNo laser emission that could be harmful to your eyesMechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
||Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
||Anti Reflex and multi layer reflection coating
||One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032, commercially available
|Battery Life, typical**
||Over 5 years of continuous (day and night) use at pos 8 of 12 and
|Switch, dot brightness
||12 setttings, 12 Daylight of which 1Extra Bright,
||Extruded, high strength aluminium
|Material lens covers
||Rubber, black, non-glare finish
||Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation,
||Keyed surface Patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
||62 mm (2.4)
||41 mm x 36 mm (1.6” x 1.4”) for sight only and 41 mm x 40 mm (1.6” x 1.6”) for sight with Mount
||84 grams (3.0 oz) Sight only, 105 grams (3.7 oz) Sight with Mount
||30 oC to +60 oC (-20 oF to +140 oF)
||5 m (15 ft.)
|The only difference between Micro R-1 and Micro H-1 is the color. The Micro T-1 is NVD compatible and carries other environmental specifications than the Micro H-1 and Micro R-1